Sunday, September 27, 2015

Chicken in cashew sauce over noodle

Instead of using a peanut sauce which is more traditional I had to modify these recipes due to my wife's allergies to peanuts.   So I use Cashew as an alternative and thankfully she's not allergic.   Also I had leftover roasted chicken that needed to be used up.  Note that this recipe can be made with any leftover white meat or bird.

Ingredients:
Instructions:
  • Warm up the coconut oil until the oil is hot enough to 'fry' the chicken when added.  Add the chicken and liberally sprinkle with the sazon
  • Start browning the chicken.
  • Mix the cashew butter and milk to create a viscous liquid
  • Add in the chili threads and the cashew milk and butter mix
  • Cook at a low simmer for roughly 10 minutes until the liquid thickens.
  • Serve over Kelp noodles (my favorite noodles) and Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment