Cook time 20 min
- 1/2 cup almond or cashew meal
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch/flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 package of boarshead mini pepperoni
- 1/2 cube of smoked goat cheddar cheese
- Mix the almond/cashew meal with tapioca starch/flour.
- Add spices to this mix if you want. I add toasted garlic and turmeric.
- Spice to taste.
- Add the coconut milk and mix until completely combined. This should result in a pancake like consistency. Add more tapioca starch or coconut milk in small quantities until a thick pancake mixture consistency.
- Pour onto a pizza stone and spread thin. Note that I put a parchment paper down to reduce cleanup later.
- Place in oven. 400 for 15 min.
- Take out and if any bubbles formed pop them and flatten.
- Spread the shredded cheese and sliced pepperoni on the bread.
- Place back in oven for another 5-10 minutes at 425.
- Serve warm. The pepperoni is a little oily but this naan style crust was still pull apart awesome.