- Savory Spice Shop (http://www.savoryspiceshop.com/), for local folks in NC the storefront is located in Lafayette Village.
- local Latin American, Indian, and Asian markets for ingredients not found in normal grocery stores.
- Here is a BBQ sauce I love to make: http://drummingupabettermeal.blogspot.com/2015/06/my-favorite-homemade-bbq-sauce.html
- Here are some salt blends I make that I love to use: http://drummingupabettermeal.blogspot.com/2015/06/salt-blends-i-love.html
- Here are some BBQ rubs I have made that I love to use both on the BBQ and on the stove or oven. http://drummingupabettermeal.blogspot.com/2015/07/bbq-spice-blends-i-love.html
As much as I love to cook from scratch, I also love to go out and eat and try food at restaurants. To that end, I post reviews on Yelp, Foursquare, and Find me GF on local restaurants that have GF options or whole menus that are Gluten Free.