So todays smoothie blend focused on fresh organic Kiwi and peaches. I did get the peaches a month or so back and processed over 30 to be frozen for later smoothies from a local farmer. I wanted a more fruit based smoothie, and skipped the greens for this one.
- 1 peach frozen (see above). Now you can just buy frozen peaches from the store -- roughly 6 pieces.
- 3 frozen kiwis that I had previously processed from a sale that I found at whole foods.
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 1 teaspoon each of cacao and maca powder
- handful of dried goji berries
- 3 pieces of crystalized ginger