- 1 can/pouch of tuna/salmon drained unless in oil then use oil for dressing
- 1 small shallot diced finely
- 1 small pickling cucumber diced finely
- 1/2 stalk celery (I skip this because I don't like celery)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix everything together roughly trying not to completely mash out the tuna.
- Eat on bread or make a handful of pasta to make a small pasta salad.
- This is a quick lunch I make a couple times a week during summer months. It's light and no mayo to go bad it's safe to take out for picnic.