Here's a simple stir fry for vegetarians as well as gluten free.
- Two handfuls of Snow peas
- 3 small purple carrots (sub normal orange ones if you want, I love the heirloom breeds when I can get them)
- 4 scallions roughly diced greens and all
- Small package of mung bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/3 cup tamari soy sauce GF
- 1 teaspoon madras curry from savory spice shop
- 1/2 teaspoon each ginger, granulated garlic, four corners peppercorn and sea salt powder together.
- Hand blend sauce together in bowl
- Chop all veggies roughly except mung bean sprouts, I like mine roughly bite sized. Place in bowl.
- Bring 1 tablespoon coconut oil up to high heat.
- Dump in bowl of veggies let sauté for 1 min.
- Add sauce and keep mixing for 1 minute.
- Add cooked rice and turn down to low mix up everything for 2 minutes.
- Plate a sprinkle lightly with powdered Szechuan pepper salt
- This should make roughly two servings.