- 1 boneless/skinless chicken thigh
- 2 small shallots
- Ghost curry spice mix
- 2 teaspoons of cashew meal
- Roughly 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Chop chicken thigh meat in small cubes and mix with curry, turmeric and charnushka until the cubes are coated and dry
- Chop the shallots loosely and toss into a pan with coconut oil at med to med high for roughly 2 minutes until they start getting soft.
- Add in coated chicken cook roughly 5 min.
- Add coconut milk and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cashew meal and cook until the sauce gets thickened.
Could add a cup of rice to turn into a two person meal. If for two double the chicken and naan.