- Braggs unfiltered/raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 whole Ghost Peppers
- 1 small horse radish root (roughly hand sized)
- 1 piece of fresh ginger root (roughly hand sized)
- 1 piece of fresh turmeric root (roughly hand sized)
- Take out out 1/4 of the vinegar from the bottle, try and place as many of the ingredients as whole as possible in the bottle. Replace vinegar until full. Place any leftover into another closable bottle for use.
- Let sit for a few months (as much as 6 if you can wait).
- Remove the ingredients from the vinegar, should now have some good flavor and kick.
Some people believe that this is a good vinegar to add to teas to assist with removing colds. I keep it around for that for more personal use but use it for many recipes for additional flavor kick when Apple Cider Vinegar is called for.